Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Sexy Cupid

Happy Tuesday everyone!! Today I am sharing my last card as a Guest DT for Loves Rubberstamps.  I want to thank Laura and all the DTs for this great experience, I have had a blast with this fabulous group of ladies! 

Our challenge this week is Have a Heart, you should use a heart somewhere on your project. I am sure that will be pretty easy for you because Valentine's day is right across the corner.  So take out your hearts, I mean, dies, papers, embellishments, charms, etc. and join us with one of your fabulous creations.  The sponsor for this week's challenge is:

And now, take a look at my card:

View from both sides:

Details:
Alternate View:
My card ingredients:
Image: Kenny K Sexy Cupid digi stamp
Markers: Copics
Flowers: Wild Orchids Crafts
Punch: Martha Stewart
Charm and feathers are from my stash.

One last look at the card:
I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Platypus Creek Digitals - #24 Valentine's
Scrapper's Delight - It is all about Love
My Time to Craft - #206 Things with Wings
Totally Gorjuss - #168 Flowers
Brown Sugar - #26 Valentines
Charisma Cardz - #3 Hearts and Flowers
Little Miss Muffet - #53 Hearts and flowers
Hugs, Ivonne

21 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Charisma Cardz Challenge.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous card my dear^_^
    Beautiful image^_^
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! Thank you for playing along with Brown Sugar this week!! Hope you decide to play along with us again!! Good luck!
    Alice B

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great creation! Thanks for playing at Charisma Cardz! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sassy card. Fab image and great design. Good to see you at CRAFT this week. Hope we see you again soon.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card - love that image! Your colouring and colours are marvellous hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love this layout - such a fabulous valentine card! Thanks so very much for joining us this week at the Gingerloft Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I won this image a while back and have been trying to decide whether or not to make my hubby's Valentine with it. :-) You did an awesome job Ivonne. All your guestie projects for LRS have been wonderful. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh La La this is so cute, love the glittery wings and the fabulous card design. I have loved having you on the DT and will miss your fabulous creations, but will come by to see you often. Thanks for doing such a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this!
    Thank you so much for joining us at MTTC & KKKK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the way you colored her up and your gorgeous layout. it was so nice having you on the team. I do hope to keep in touch with you.
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that feather and cute little charm, very pretty card Ivonne
    hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow fab card, great image!! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great minds and all, love the image (I used the same one) and your choice of papers are fantastic. Thanks for joining us for Brown Sugars challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love all the details on you card, like the charm and the way you add the string. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar - hope to see your there again.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning creation, just love the colours & the feathers look fab!

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow - great Valentine. Thanks for sharing it with us at Little Miss Muffet! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card Yvonne - such a sassy image - very cheeky indeed - love it.

    Thank you for joining us over at Totally Gorjuss this week and I wish you the very best of luck.

    I hope you will join us on our next challenge.

    Toodle Pip

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is really gorgeous! I love the image and how you used the design papers. Those feathers with the flowers are so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the layout you've used with this card. Awesome image and your coloring is definitely top notched!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete