Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April Showers

Happy Tuesday everyone!! I hope you are all doing great! It is time for a new challenge at Loves Rubberstamps and our theme this week is 'April Showers'. We want to see rain showers, wedding showers, bridal showers or even baby showers...OMG, so many options! I can't wait to see what you are going to create!  We have two sponsors this week and they are: 

And here is my card:
Front view:

View from the sides:

Closer look at the image:
Another view:
My card ingredients:
Paper: Bo Bunny - Hello Sunshine and X-Press It Blending Card
Markers: Copic Markers

And now, my friends go over Loves Rubberstamps because you do not want to miss the fabulous projects the DTs created for your inspiration.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
The Cheerful Stamp Pad - #59 April Showers bring May flowers
Digi Sketch Challenge - Rain, Rain go Away!!
Marker Pop! - #21 April Showers
Cute Card Thursday - #266 Can't Stop the Rain
Crafty Calendar - Sunshine and Showers
Hugs, Ivonne

21 comments:

  1. wow, Great Paper Piecing
    Love this image and your design

    Hugs Tammy Owner Of Tammy Scrappin Corner
    http://www.tammyscrapincorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable, love the great design and the colors you used are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I'm always so very impressed looking at your work Ivonne! Your coloring & designs are so wonderful and inspiring!! I've truly enjoyed my time as guest designer with you...thank you so very much!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Love how you added the grass& mound & love the doily & border. Your coloring is so fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute colors. i love how your card turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that umbrella. Your layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute image and those fun and funky colors really make the card pop. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooops! Back to say thanks for joining us at TSG this week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card, love the coloring job especially the umbrella which is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello my dear friend, I want to apologize if I can not comment on all your beautiful work, but I finally found a full-time job ^_^
    Will I be able to visit you on weekends only .. in Italy today is Labor Day and we are all at home^_^
    You have done a marvelous creation as always
    Have a wonderful day^_^
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sonia!! Congratulations for your new job, I am so happy for you. I totally understand, I have a full time job and I don't have the time to comment as much as I want. I wish you the best on your new job and thanks a lot for all you lovely comments. BIG hug, Ivonne

      Delete
  11. Beautiful card, the paper piecing is fabulous. Thanks for playing along with us at the Cheerful Stamp Pad for the April showers bring May flowers challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute cute cute!!! I love all things "umbrella & rain"! Thanks for joining us at MarkerPOP!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really cute card, I love all the fabby bright colours and the fun images. Thanks for playing along with us on Cute Card Thursday this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning card, love the colours and the colouring you have done is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I happen to LOVE the rain, but this could certainly bring a smile to even those that don't! how cute she is and I LOVE the paper piecing!!!! Thanks for playing along with the TSG Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. so charming! and i do love that happy umbrella! thank you for joining our challenge at the cheerful stamp pad. xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooh,I love this, the doily and the ribbon thru the lace are such sweet touches. Looks great.
    thanks for playing with us at Pile It On.
    Chris V - easily amused

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a gorgeous card! I love the colors and your details are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable - love those colors. Thanks for joining us at The Cheerful Stamp Pad! :)

    ReplyDelete