Friday, April 5, 2013

Faux Technique at Fussy and Fancy

Good morning everyone! It is F R I D A Y...and it is time for a new Fussy and Fancy Friday challenge.  Yeah!

Wendy is the hostess for this fortnight's challenge and it is a very interesting one.  We want you to use a faux technique, it can be faux stitching, faux fabric, faux dry embossing, you name it! Be creative and try something new while having a lot of fun! That's exactly what I did. For my card today, I am using faux tile technique and I must confess, I had a blast creating it, I love to try new things.  Take a look at it: 

Front:
Inside:
View from both sides:

Details:
Detail of the image:
My card ingredients:
Image: Cuddly Buddly - Toby Tumble I've been painting
Markers: Copics
Dies & Punches: Magnolia Doohickey Doily Flowers and Dragonflies, Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly
Papers: Simple Stories Harvest Lane 6x6 Paper Pad
Ribbon and pearls are from my stash.

And now, my friends, go over Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge blog and take a look at all the gorgeous projects the DTs have created, you don't want to miss them because they are simply amazing! I can't wait to see your fabulous creations using a faux technique. Yay!

One last look at my card:
I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Hanna and Friends - #168 Easter/Spring
Little Miss Muffet - #58 Anything goes
Vicky's Place - #2 Teddy with a friend
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - #64 Anything goes
Jen Digi's - Inspired by Spring
Paper Take Weekly - Anything goes
The Craft Place - Animal Challenge
Hugs, Ivonne

11 comments:

  1. Ivonne I love your faux tile technique and that you had great fun making it too :-)

    xx Sazzle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looooove your beautiful creation....outstanding job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally Beautiful card Ivonne,love the image , it is the cutest and it's colored to perfection.The papers and embellishments rock this card :) Amazing. Thanks for playing at Teddy Time Challenge.
    Hugs,Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, I have never seen the faux tile technique... WOW!! this is amazing.. Fabulous image & colours & design... Simply Goegeous inside & out! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous card.
    Thanks for join us at Digistamps4Joy.
    Hope you join us next time.

    Greetings karin DT member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful! I love the glass effect and that image is just so cute, very pretty
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  7. You rocked this technique girl! Those tiles look amazing and it's such a great effect. The frame is totally cool too. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Total CUTENESS Ivonne! Love it! Your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This faux tiles technique looks fantastic! I've never seen it (or heard of it) before. But the resut is awesome. Love, love, love your card! Thank you for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a FANTASTIC technique and one I will definitely try :) Your card is fantastic!

    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful! I really love this card! :)

    ReplyDelete