Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Have a fabulous Birthday!

Good morning my friends! I hope you are all having a great week. It is time for a new challenge at Loves Rubberstamps and the theme this week is Tall and Skinny, we want you to make a card that fits in a standard business size envelope.  The card should measure 4"x 9".  Sounds like fun, right?  Our fabulous sponsor for this week is Eureka Stamps. And here is how you can join the fun.

How to play:
Just upload a creation that follows this week's challenge to your online blog or gallery. Then leave a link to your project in the linky widget at the bottom of this post. If you upload to online galleries, please also use the tag or keyword LRSBC62. Our challenge is open to everyone, you can use any stamps and products that you would like, and you can enter as many times as you want.

Deadline: The linky entry widget will close at 9PM CST on Monday, August 5, so all entries need to be in before then.

Prize Information:
One lucky participant will be chosen using a random number generator! They will be able to proudly display our Winner's Badge on their blog and they will also win the Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher as well as any prizes being offered by Guest Sponsors that week.
We will have two different possibilities for a gift voucher prize from Loves Rubberstamps for the winner as well.

$10.00 - If the stamp used is from a company that the Loves Rubberstamps stores DO NOT carries 
$20.00 - If the stamp used is from a company the Loves Rubberstamps store DO carry
Here is a link to the Loves Rubberstamps store.

The Design Team members will also choose their favorite card from this challenge and the winner's will be able to proudly display a special blog badge on their blog.

For my card today, I used one of my favorite images, Saturated Canary - Violet Vintage.  I find her so chic and glamorous. Take  a look at my card.

Front View:
View from both sides:


Closer look at the image:
Details:


View from the top:
My card ingredients are:
Image: Saturated Canary - Violet Vintage
Punch: Martha Stewart Doily Lace Punch
Ribbon and wood die are from my stash
 
One last view at the card:

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Crafting Desert Divas - Birthdays
613 Avenue Create - #30 Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everyone - #25 Anything Goes
The Craft Place - It's a girl thing
My Creative Moments - Birthdays
Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes with Ribbon
Inky Impressions - #118 Birthdays
Hugs, Ivonne

9 comments:

  1. She looks so sweet. I want some of that ribbon, the colors are fabulous.
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, I love the ribbon as well. Great card design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wood embellishment is awesome. So is your coloring. This image is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sentiment is perfect for this card! Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the long card shape and the fun and funky little hipster you used. Great card Ivonne! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card - isn't that ribbon pretty and I love the shape of you long card. Well done!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is AWESOME! I love the little speech bubbles! Such a great design for the tall & skinny cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so adorable! I love the image and how you broke apart the sentiment. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete